I love you to pieces, distraction, etc.
― J.D. Salinger, Franny and Zooey
We booked our Airbnb in Santa Monica for the night before and night of Festival Supreme this October! We figured it would be a good idea to secure a place to stay sooner rather than later. We’ll be staying in a private room owned by the chef of Venice Ale House. I still can’t believe we’re actually going on this incredible vacation.
We still need to book:
- Flights (I have price alerts set right now to keep an eye out)
- Where to stay the one night in LA
- Rental car from Santa Monica to San Fran
- Where to stay in San Fran (hopefully with my pseudo Aunt or with friends)
Things I’m looking forward to:
- A California getaway with Billy
- Palm trees, bitches
- Seeing old friends from Redondo Beach, San Jose, and San Fran and seeing my pseudo aunt who I adore and admire
- Being on a plane again
- Finally swimming in the Pacific
- The Festival Supreme!
- Hugging a redwood
- Seeing the Big Sur
- Visiting the Peanuts Museum in Santa Rosa
- Eating some real Mexican food… give me all the tacos and burritos you have (as well as eating at all the nice places on my list)
I’m so happy we made this decision!
It’s the photo wall I’ve always dreamed of completing. With bloody Batman, hand-holding otters, Adventure time art, our new Postal Service poster and more!
#HappyFathersDay to the man who runs into burning buildings and always says to never worry about there not being enough food on the table. He’s crazy. He’s a hero. And I love him endlessly. #firechief #dad
#FacesInPlaces (at Pilsener Haus & Biergarten)
Sitting outside listening to 80s music, drinking liters of German beer, and watching the game on a giant brick wall @pilsnerhaus #hoboken
Eggs over a cast iron skillet potato bok choy shallot hash with avocado. #eeeeeats #csa #healthy #fresh
Pak Choy & romaine #salad with celery, radish, and a homemade buttermilk, garlic chive dressing with a side of hummus and olives. Eating #light and #healthy. #eeeeeats
I really love a good pantry clean out. So organized again! Now I know what I should be canning and pickling this summer.
Mates of State just finished. Cannot wait for The Postal Service. (at Barclays Center)